Find out about how e-tickets work, and options for resending and using your e-tickets
- I can’t see any QR code in my e-ticket email. Where is my code?
- Do I need to print out my e-ticket?
- Can I sell my e-tickets to a third party?
- I purchased several e-tickets, and some of them are for my friends. Can I forward e-ticket emails to my friends?
- Can I get a refund on my tickets?
- I’m having trouble printing my e-ticket. Can you help?
- I bought multiple e-tickets for an event and received only one e-ticket QR code. Can I get one QR code for each ticket?
- I purchased a combined e-ticket for myself and my friends, but not all of us will be arriving to the event at the same time. How can I send my friends their e-tickets if I only have one QR code for all of the e-tickets?
- I bought tickets for an event and I see that there is a VIP option available. Can I upgrade my tickets?
- I have re-sent my e-ticket(s) but they still have not appeared in my inbox. Where is it?
- I printed my e-tickets and each one came out on 4 separate pages. Why do you hate the environment?
- Do I need a smartphone to display my e-ticket?
- What are the differences between the “split” e-ticket option and the “combined” e-ticket option?
- Is there seniors' pricing for tickets?
- I bought an e-ticket for an event and received an email with an unusual code on it – it looks like a checkerboard. What do I do now?